Naturcamping Zwei Seen is the ideal holiday destination for all those who want to spend their holidays directly at or on the water and get to know the "Land of a Thousand Lakes". At our place you
can experience genuine camping holidays in the midst of unspoilt nature and directly on the lake.
Our family-friendly place is perfect for a relaxed and varied holiday with children, but also for individualists and campers with a dog who are in need of rest and relaxation; we offer an extraordinary place directly on the eastern shore of Lake Plauer See, the third largest lake in the Mecklenburg Lake District with the best water quality, many water sports possibilities and direct connection to the Müritz-Elde waterway.
The 900 m long beach shore of the campsite offers many small bays with a sandy beach and shallow access to the lake as well as wide shore meadows where you can sunbathe, relax with a picnic blanket or sun lounger, or stretch your hammock between tall trees and enjoy wonderful sunsets every evening.
Naturcamping Zwei Seen offers 450 spacious meadow pitches for short-term campers with tents, caravans, motorhomes or campers on a 14 hectare, terraced and partly wooded peninsula directly on the shores of Lake Plauer See.
Most of the parking spaces for tourists are located along the 900-metre-long lake shore - either on sunny meadows or under tall trees - or, thanks to the terraced layout of the site, they also have a direct view of the water from the higher plazas on the forest terraces and hills.
There are 60 pitches in the front row, but one important hint is that there are not only a few privileged campers who are standing directly by the lake and would block the access of others:
On Naturcamping Zwei Seen (two lakes) all guests have free access to the shores of the lake over the entire length, because there are tree lined meadows with small bays and sandy beaches in front of the campsites.
Naturcamping Zwei Seen has family-friendly prices: Children up to the age of 5 are our guests. We also offer
Each guest pays only for the persons and the equipment he brings or sets up on the pitch. In addition, consumption costs may be charged according to individual requirements (electricity, showers, W-LAN, washing machine, dryer).
- Spacious pitches for every taste
- Family-friendly, low prices charged only per person and equipment, children up to their 5th birthday camp for free
- Directly on the site: Restaurant ZWEI SEEN with sun terrace & beer garden, snack bar, mini market, playground, boat rental, WiFi zones
- 3 modern, well-kept sanitary houses, baby bath
- Water sporting options ranging from fishing to windsurfing
- Marina with 80 berths for motor and sail boats
- Various excursions to the Mecklenburg Lake District
- Log cabin rental with kitchen & bathroom, XXL glamping safari tents, caravans and sleeping barrels
- Dogs are welcome – also in some accommodations for rent
- You can pay your bill in cash or with your MAESTRO / V-PAY-Card + PIN
“This is how I imagine camping in nature: directly at the water, in beautiful location, and with many individual, idyllic spaces.”
“We like: The ideal location with a “private beach” at the lake. The log cabins with great comfort. The calmness. Friendly neighbors. In short: Everything was great.”
“We like the untouched hidden spaces, the location, the layout of the facility, the area, and of course the Plauer See…”
“This untouched place is wonderful, especially our tenting space right by the water.”
“We like that the spaces are so generously allocated and appear separate and private due to trees and bushes growing around them. We haven’t experienced this at any other campsite yet.”
“Our first camping holiday & stay at the Lake District was a real success – thanks to your location, a true insider tip. We set up our tent right by the lake in front of a small bay without direct neighbors - no one behind or in front of us - and couldn’t believe that you could book a campsite like this and basically have it to yourself for the entire two weeks. Pure relaxation! Lazing around and sunbathing, building castles in the sand, sunsets that you can photograph from your sleeping bag. Friends and family that took a camping holiday at Lake Garda, in France, or Southern Germany were astonished to see our pictures and especially our bill – prices this low are new to them.”
Even without your own camping equipment: Holidays directly on the Plauer See
Naturcamping Zwei Seen offers the right rental property for everyone
• Our log cabins are equipped for up to 4 people and each have two bedrooms (type A) or one bedroom and a sleeping loft (type B), a living room with open kitchen and dining corner, a bathroom with shower and lavatory and two terraces (east/west). The houses are slightly offset on generous sites on the edges of the campsite with wide view onto a large open meadow.
• The caravans for rent with awnings are located on different charming spaces and have individual equipment in three categories.
• From the end of May to September, you can also rent glamping accommodations: XXL safari tents with 25 sq m interior on a 42 sq m wooden platform and anything you need for luxury camping – equipped for up to 4 people.
• Our new sleeping barrels are located on forest terraces with view on the lake and offer a comfortable bedding in a round larch wood barrel. With electricity, heating, and a small wooden terrace with a table & chairs - the perfect camping oasis for two!
Naturcamping ZWEI SEEN
D-17209 Zislow am Plauer See
Landkreis Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
GPS coordinates: N: 53° 26' 52" | E: 12° 18' 38"
Calm forests, wide meadows:
Your way to us leads you through idyllic landscapes. After you passed the small village crossing in Zislow you go for another 1.5 km along a narrow street. Some are impatient and have turn too
early ;-) and landed on the campsite of the Zislow community instead of Naturcamping Zwei Seen. If you keep in mind “Zwei Seen (2 Lakes) = 2nd campsite” and pass the “Wald- und Seeblick-Camp” to
your right, you will reach your choosen destination within 400 meters!
There is siesta and night rest in the entire area from 1 to 3PM and 10PM to 7AM. During this time, the gate will be closed and entering or exiting is not possible. Spaces and rental accommodations are available from 3PM.
We wish you a good journey!